Tuesday, September 28, 2021

Love never sleeps

Love, i wish to breathe you with every breath

i take and scale life’s fascia with your presence

when i begin to feel the angst and see the

careless and wanton slings of pain and hurt

man thrusts upon each other.

 

do not desert me, love, but grab me, embrace me

with your strength from the beginning of the day

when the sun first shines light into mine eyes and

the dusk brings forth and clears the day for a smiling

moon that's on its way bringing along with flickering

friends of the of the night sky whilst my eyelids begin

to wave hello to the reveries and dreams of sleep.

 

so lay here next to me, oh love, and hold tight my soul

until i wake so when first mine eyes open, they will

be witness to the beauty of nature’s hand and the

feeling of you caressing my heart


No comments:

Post a Comment