Tuesday, December 22, 2020

appreciate the present

 

i just went outside at 3a.m. to let my aging girl, Jasmine, so she can 'potty' and i looked up to see if i could see the conglomerate of shining stars. I spoke to 'Mamasita' now in another realm, heartfully whispering to tell her, 'Iilove you', telling my brother who left us too young, 'i love you', to a couple of good friends who also left too young, telling them, also, that i love them and i'm thinking of them.. i also and most importantly, thanked the maker of all this, for my life,, the gifts of my lovely wife, my canine children, my family and friends that are still with me in this mundane existence walking about on this rock traversing in space. And so i breathed  in deeply to ingest, to consume the verve and spirit of 'life'. t'was cathartic

 

now let's see if i can transition my body, mind and spirit from this stage of reveries to one of dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment