Thursday, April 9, 2015

silent reality


find the sound of silence
and clarity will be mine
hear the notes played in the wind
and i’ll see beyond the grey
that plays the light

when night falls after day
the moon takes the space of the sun
then imaginings arise in my mind
as dreams replace reveries and in my
memories my soul finds life’s concubine  

when the tree shadow is cast from
a golden spray of sun and a flower
stretches, stretches reaching with its
petal fingers trying to touch the sky
my eyes smile from these aesthetics
captured of the day

then i close them to accommodate the stars
of night and welcome the surreal of reflecting
upon what they had seen and now my head
doth lay as multi-colors painted into dreams
where shadows are cast by the flora swaying
in the wind become spirits dancing and
the flowers now live in the clouds

which is my reality, i do not wish to choose
i only know when i hear and see the rivers run
into an ocean blue and see the eagle fly tickling
the bottoms of the feet of the dangling clouds,
the waft of a Spring day rain and the laughter of love
permeates the air then this is where i wish to lie
in life’s shadow in my soul when i die

  

 

9 comments:

  1. Oh this is so beautiful - wonderful imagery, beautiful sentiments. As always, my friend, your poem resonates in my heart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a heart warming poem... full of peace and tranquility! Agreed with Sherry... it truly touched my soul :)
    Thanks for stopping by :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. The imagery of the beauty of the natural world is so delicious here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is rich in imagery...so graceful and lyrical.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Luv the earnings of your soul towards both day and night. And why should you choose the yin and yang of day and night creates the balance

    Have a creative month

    Much love...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, so much grace in your letter~ What a lovely, way to see the world!

    ReplyDelete