Tuesday, February 11, 2014

that star


who and what for am I
am I here to touch someone
or here to be touched by them
when I shall lay my head to sleep
I wish to have given of my heart
and left more than having received
will there be someone to carry
this torch of my words and
embrace my heart that’s been
left at the feet of many
when my spirit is ready to return
into the dark energy of space and
assimilate into the star dust from
whence my incarnation came,
will there be a memory shared
somewhere by someone looking up
at the night sky and shall whisper
to themselves and maybe to another
“…remember him, who lay his heart
here where we stand? ”

10 comments:

  1. i like this one. it is sad and wistful, yet touching, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello my friend~ don't we always wonder what trace we will leave and what will be left upon us. this is beautiful~

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a beautiful piece!

    love the beginning as I believe we all are here to touch and to be touched, particularly on the spiritual level.

    thank you for visiting my blog earlier this week!

    stacy lynn mar
    http://warningthestars.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. gracias, Stacy Lynn for reciprocating by leaving a lovely reponse here. iit is always appreciated. I wish more would leave, even at minimum, a smiley face if they've visited

      Delete
  4. Well I hope someday someone will carry the torch of my words & love ~ Enjoyed this one and wishing you happy weekend ~

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the whispering sands one to another moving here moving there...

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooo I like it. I revel in moon dust. glad someone does the same in star dust

    ReplyDelete