Tuesday, March 22, 2022

the day from reveries to dreams

when the flower looks up at the sun and

says, please give me your energy, your

light and let me become who i should be

for i am the light of those who see my

beauty and smell the wonder of my waft

 

so too, when the seas look up at the moon

in excitement asking, please do not cease

of being the strength of my tides and how

they allow the verve of life into those aqua

beings who reside within my spirit

 

and when the wind awakens the trees to

dance and the birds to fly carrying their

chorus of song for the day’s beginnings,

whilst the deer prances amidst the forest

wildflowers, the jonquil, and the lily

 

then the azure sky is covered in a crimson

attire as the sun lies down for it is tired from

the day’s sojourn, giving way to the nocturn

noir of night and so too are mine eyes, as the

moon takes to the sky, letting me transcend

from reveries to dreams  

  

No comments:

Post a Comment