Saturday, February 26, 2022

Life is a choice of Love

 

My heart hurts, my tears flow, my spirit that wishes

to dance but cannot because it recognizes all the

souls that have lost their dancing spirit in the land

of Ukraine, in the presence of ugly ‘war’

 

For those of you who still embrace the likes of ‘trump’

when he’s praising the ‘Putins’ of the world, those

autocratic leaders who use a dictatorship strong arm to

control and subjugate people, I disavow your presence

 

I am painfully disheartened by those that believe that

human existence, all life in this world that we should

hold precious, choose to be destructive of its nature in

lieu of propagating its existence in perpetuity

1 comment:

  1. Dear Nene, dear Marcoantonio Arellano,
    it has been a very very long while since I saw your name pop up on my blog - and I thought I would check in with you.
    These are painful days.
    I am glad to find you writing poetry...

    Shaista :)

    ReplyDelete