Sunday, January 26, 2020

my life's fortune


my life’s journey may not have seen

as many distant lands as you but

i have seen a few and have traversed

places in reveries of my mind having

witnessed pharaohs and having read

the words of shaman and poets, that in

my world, have painted pictures others

have never seen. they’ve shared their

wisdom, filling my heart of melancholy

and lament along with tears that flow

and capture my soul



when this mundane journey of mine ends,

i shall smile having been privileged to visions

unforeseen, listening to mellifluous vibes

and the waft of Nature. having been touched  

and tasted what was for me. the feelings in

my heart of scorn and joy and everlasting

memories, but i am most grateful, for warmth

of an embrace, and the gentleness of love’s kiss


1 comment:

  1. I got my already programmed and blanked ATM card to withdraw the maximum of $1,000 daily for a maximum of 20 days. I am so happy about this because i got mine last week and I have used it to get $20,000. Mike Fisher Hackers is giving out the card just to help the poor and needy though it is illegal but it is something nice and he is not like other scam pretending to have the blank ATM cards. And no one gets caught when using the card. get yours from Mike Fisher Hackers today! *email cyberhackingcompany@gmail.com


    ReplyDelete