Monday, December 16, 2013

'Be'


temporarily misdirected
need to change
the composition
of this road
made of
jagged stones and shards
of glass from broken
windows of my past

they cut into
my bare feet
every step is
foreboding
causing hesitation
to take another one

i stop stand still
observe myself
amidst the
cold the dark
in this path

try to understand
where i am
in these surroundings
what steps i
must take while
ignoring the pangs
of jagged stones
and broken glass

i rest my soul
upon the palms
of the 'One', and
abide willingly
the direction
it leads me

release my 'self'
without regret
without sorrow
and  breathe 
let the light
find me. ‘Be’

1 comment:

  1. This is gloriously beautiful, my friend. I especially love "from broken windows of my past" and, especially, the closing, with its "let the light find me". Bravo! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete