Wednesday, December 19, 2012

If tomorrow does not come



the Oak tree stands proud, regal and strong today
if tomorrow does not come

cardinals and bluejays flutter and fly today
if tomorrow provides them no more space

hear wind rustling the leaves today
if tomorrow it stands still, at rest


white cottons aloof in an azure canvas
if they cannot hover tin their sky omorrow

flora’s fingers and arms praise the sun,
stomas smile upward today maybe not tomorrow

I sing my song and hold your hand
from my heart I share my Love
but maybe from my soul tomorrow

If tomorrow never comes

7 comments:

  1. This is intended for the Mayan Calendar that ends tomorrow. ;-p

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like the beautiful 'images' you gave us today. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. "maybe from my soul tomorrow if tomorrow never comes".......I love that line. But if tomorrow never comes for everyone, who will look after our poems??????

    ReplyDelete
  4. Poems are the hearts of souls mi amiga, Sherry.

    Gracias Tex

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is lovely ~ I like that nature just flutters and blooms, regardless of tomorrow ~

    Have a good Christmas Holidays and cheers for the new year ~

    ReplyDelete
  6. merry christmas, dear friend. blessings to you every day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like we made it! Happy Holidays to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete