Thursday, May 31, 2012

Love Me When I'm Gone


Run run
Walk walk
Stop and stare
Wonder how will I end
Where shall I be
When my time ends
But will those that knew me
Hold me still


If I love enough
Shall my memory live on
In the eyes, in the ears, in the heart
Where shall I sit
Whose ears shall hear my song
When I’m gone
Whose eyes shall read my words
Will I someday make someone’s heart cry

Love love that’s all I can do
This is all I can give
Will you remember me
Sometime
Somewhere
Will you hear my whispers
Wipe away my tears
Spread your arms
Spread your legs for me
Love me when I’m gone

3 comments:

  1. Deep questions, nene. Hope you're not planning on going any time soon, mi amigo!
    BTW, your word verification to prove that I'm not a robot is only succeeding in proving that my eyesight isn't what it used to be! How about turning it off? Por favor?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Turned it off, mi amiga. Let me know if it worked.

    Thanks for visiting

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a vulnerability. we don't want to be gone, do we, even when we are gone. if we might be loved, we might live on. god, we are so afraid of our ultimate transience. i ask, being the devil's advocate, what does it matter if we live on in this way or not? it really doesn't. and yet, love is all there is, it is the one true energy. (well, i begin to argue myself on this right now as without its counterpart it could not exist.)

    xo
    erin

    ReplyDelete