Monday, April 25, 2011

Holding Love's Hand

Love is a curious thing
We try to share it
with those for whom we care,
those who we choose and want in our lives
They then walk away onto their own horizons
taking with them this Love
We wonder if we can Love again
How much more Love is left inside
can we Love in the same way again
It’s taken me many years to realize Love
the nuances of it’s manifestations
the feelings and understandings
the emotional stakes
I ask myself... Do I Love well and
is Love reciprocated proportionate
to how one Love’s
It’s curious how Love can
be shared even with the abstract of Faith
Is Love ‘caring’, magnified
When I walk onto my horizon
will Love hold my hand
and not let go

2 comments:

  1. I believe that one never runs out of love. The more you give, the more you have to give. Too bad the same can't be said of money!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting thinking about love as an entity separate of others (not in them, but in us).

    ReplyDelete