Monday, March 14, 2011

Tanx so berri mush!

Ms. Lolamouse nominated me for the Versatile Blogger Award and I would like to thank her.

The following are seven things about me:

1) I'm Mexican American

2) Multi-lingual (means I speak with a four prong tongue)

3) I always wanted to be taller

4) I would like to stay younger for longer

5) Wish my mother could have had a loving partner for life

6) Love Chocolate

7) I like yoga except for that one position where one releases gas

I will be nominating someone as soon as I give this a little more thought.

1 comment:

  1. You're berri welcome! You deserve it! And I always thought that multi-lingual meant that someone had more than one tongue! I love yoga as well (you may not know it from my yoga posts!) but I hate balancing poses!

    ReplyDelete