Thursday, February 4, 2010

Deprivation

Deprivation

It exists within me now

That which once I had

In the presence of joy

Escaped

A feeling of loss abounds

Emptiness surrounds

Yet this brings forth moments when all my senses are keen

I hear the tones of music in pitch and in key : mellifluous

Baron are the darken branches of the winter tree resting against the grey white canvas of the sky - visual clarity astounds

my heart emotes with anxious appreciation awaiting the love I have inside

Soon to link in a moments time with the heart of those who have survived the lonely presence of my void and my desperation

Lucid understanding of that which soon will come along with times inevitable marriage of its past and present

Until then

There’s that sense of Deprivation

No comments:

Post a Comment