Sunday, April 23, 2023

~my heart doth cherish~

 i have been witness to some extraordinary ‘things’ in my life

which may not compare to how the flower sees the sun, the

tree plays in the wind, the, a wolf howling amidst a forest of

 trees as an eagle soars wistfully, in the sky above

 

but i have seen the flower raising its petals to the sun, the tree

letting its leaves rustle in the breeze, have seen a dolphin jump

the ocean waves, heard the wolf’s joyful howl echoing in its abode,

i am that eagle soaring above looking down observing at

all of this

 

yet the most extraordinary and pleasurable experiences that i

have witnessed are; the opening eyes and smile on a newborn,

a welcoming embrace of parents whose child has come home

safely from the ugly of war, holding hands of an elderly couple

strolling along a river’s bank

 

and what i cherish most is that you, my love, have touched my

heart with your gentle hand, you have made it flutter with

joy, you have put a smile upon my face where before there

was a frown from the travails of life, for this i am grateful, so

please never let go of my heart~~~I Love You

 



                                                                                

No comments:

Post a Comment