Wednesday, February 2, 2022

my spirit still dances

 

i’m grateful that the sun rose for me this morning

but for a couple of my friends, this past year, it did  

not for they have journeyed from this world onto 

a transcendent realm

 

i ponder upon, what most of us wonder, after the

loss of ‘loved ones’ as to which of us are the more

fortunate and, will the memory of each other reside

within us in perpetuity?

 

although, when i see the tree before me and our

feathered friends perched upon its limbs laying

praise with their songs for the rising sun, and so  

i question no longer, just witness and appreciate

 

for those who have departed from this mundane

existence would not wish for me anything other than

living life while being fully present by allowing my

spirit to dance and sharing the love they left with me

 

so, if nothing more when i depart, i wish to leave

with some words that might touch your heart and

 maybe, just maybe your spirit will also enjoy the

joy of dance

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment