Tuesday, October 13, 2020

a day with music

 

my heart is rendered harmless

my spirit rests on a cloud of euphoria

and my cognition is suspended in the irrational

when mine ears capture cat strings plucked by masters

 

is it the timber and vibrations of pure sounds from music

that make my heart flutter and my breath quicken when

recognizing that the presence of my being is also of the same

waves modulating, wherefor, the intrinsic make-up of the ‘all’?

 

i believe this to be true, for the more i understand the wisdom

the ‘wind-whispers’ bring to mine ears whilst strolling in the path

where trees sway freely, and the birds sing their songs of joy

as the sun rises to awaken them and then the moon and

the stars provide for their nights’ nocturnal rest

No comments:

Post a Comment