Sunday, March 22, 2020

stars soothe the pangs


the twinkle of stars in the dark of night

sooth the spirit when feeling alone through

the pangs of long days, then dreams to ease

the angst never come, for restful sleep desists



when first i searched the night sky for these stars

‘twas when but a ‘tot’ of six or so and left alone

with my other siblings but our papa had left us,

mamasita trying to give us shelter, never home



many years have passed, mamasita has left for

heaven’s home, although i need not for anything,

inside my wife sleeps and outside underneath the

night sky i look up to search for those stars again

1 comment:

  1. I got my already programmed and blanked ATM card to withdraw the maximum of $1,000 daily for a maximum of 20 days. I am so happy about this because i got mine last week and I have used it to get $20,000. Mike Fisher Hackers is giving out the card just to help the poor and needy though it is illegal but it is something nice and he is not like other scam pretending to have the blank ATM cards. And no one gets caught when using the card. get yours from Mike Fisher Hackers today! *email cyberhackingcompany@gmail.com


    ReplyDelete