Monday, February 17, 2020

my words for you


If my words reach your eyes

or in your ears, let them also

touch your heart, your spirit

in a way that’s soft and gentle

soothing and calming



like keys on a piano in the treble clef

or the strings on a violin that make

the cilia like hairs on your arms and

legs stand up and dance, t’if a warm

breeze titillating them



if by chance my words inspire to picture

in your mind of cool sparkling brooks and

streams so clear the eyes can see pink

salmon running, deer drinking from them and

upon its banks are strewn of flowery meadows



to reminisce of memories fond and loving

even if they cause tears to flow from missing

love ones of those that have come and gone

and even of loves faltered and hearts scorned,

days forlorn, now passing of dissipated mourn



if my words have touched your sensibilities

then i shall have painted on your diurnal canvas

for you to appreciate and share of what is

in our hearts, our souls


2 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful, my friend. Your words do soothe my spirit as I read...I can see that sparkling brook, those pink salmon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got my already programmed and blanked ATM card to withdraw the maximum of $1,000 daily for a maximum of 20 days. I am so happy about this because i got mine last week and I have used it to get $20,000. Mike Fisher Hackers is giving out the card just to help the poor and needy though it is illegal but it is something nice and he is not like other scam pretending to have the blank ATM cards. And no one gets caught when using the card. get yours from Mike Fisher Hackers today! *email cyberhackingcompany@gmail.com


      Delete