Tuesday, March 5, 2019

being in perpetuity


when i dream or even when i ponder

about life and its short-lived path, it is

no longer fear that binds me but am

filled with delight that my spirit will live

in perpetuity, if by chance, the notion of

the omnipresent and omniscient is true and

the breath of my soul will reside in eternity



so this delight i feed with the morning’s sun

and the twinkle of dew sprinkled on petals

and verdant grass while breezes blow leaves

on trees and as fauna awake to make hay in the

day, the rivers and oceans run riveted waves as

mountain tops tickle the clouds that dangle

from a powder blue sky



this shall sate my spirit, my being for who knows

maybe in our transcendent new realm we may

be given the freedom to create our own new

existence and thus i shall have in the pouch of

my soul all that i’ve consumed while in this world,

having dressed and created all that is me, my

immortality.

No comments:

Post a Comment