Wednesday, November 22, 2017

letter of gratitude

to all you wonderful artists, writers, etc.
i have not written or shared my words in this
venue for some time because i was beginning to
get the feeling that my heart, my soul, the spirit
of my words were maybe not garnering the eyes of
the diversity of readers in a more common place.  

many of you are so much more talented than myself
in this writing format of communication both coming
from an academic side as well as possibly in the artistic
realm with words in general and sometimes i would get
the impression that my contribution was viewed in such.

my words come directly as i think them and directly from
my heart and soul. they speak of what my eyes see, what
my ears hear, what i sense, all in the realm of that common
theme called ‘Love’. i enjoy expressing my love of this life
through my words, my music and enjoy all of your works
and words for they touch me and fulfill my sense of being

i now, utilize a more general social media conduit for the
purpose of possibly connecting in some small way with
those people not necessarily in the coterie of artist, writers,
authors. i have witnessed that there are consumers of my
words in this venue who are touched without the predis-
position of academic or artistic judgment but just ‘touched’.

i guess this is my way of expanding my wings to experience
the wind that had not flowed underneath them for sometime.
selfishly, i herald this experience in the open environment
that so needs some creative injection with a sense of kind
energy that may, but for a moment, distract from a less
than kind and loving environment.

i wish to let you all know that many if not most of you
have inspired my words, my heart and soul, my being.
gracias for sharing yourselves with us who are in need
of continuous creative stimulation and inspiration. Enjoy
whatever celebrations you all participate at this time
of the year

No comments:

Post a Comment