Saturday, June 9, 2012

Alone, Sonata no. 1


Although the day has been
wonderfully full of the suns touch
the flapping and scurrying
of life all around me outside
gives me joy yet I’m anguished
of the humans around me
seemingly not Caring for each other

Tonight my sleep is restless
seems darker, absent of space
I look around and witness
that I’m in my domicile
yet I feel empty of presence
unrecognized by that which
surrounds me

My chest, not a ‘Tell Tale Heart‘,
feels a dull constant ache
my left kidney a sharp stabbing
the ticking of the clock above
my recliner where I sleep
is relentlessly reminding me of time

Music is present in my ears
Ah, Ludwig and Amadeus
sprinkle into my ears, piano sonata no.1
so soothing, calming my angst
in the absence of self
the soft tickling keys a reminder
of self cognition in this realm
of lonely recognition

5 comments:

  1. Piano music soothes my soul. Latly I feel emotionally drained. I have been trying to date again and got stood up by this guy. I sat at Barnes and Nobles for 25 minutes feeling like why do I bother trying. Like you said about humans not caring. I feel that right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry music. I hate when people don't have the courtesy or care enough to at least communicate with sincerity when expected.

    We still have to meet for coffee sometime 8-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the directions you took as on this void. It is difficult when people disappoint us~ I love how you showed us to fill our soul~ :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you have a spam isѕue оn this wеbsite; I also
    am а blogger, and I was wantіng
    to know уour situation; ωе have cгеated
    some nice mеthods and wе are looking to trade techniquеs with
    others, be sure to shoot me an е-mail if inteгested.



    Fеel fгее to surf to my
    wеb site - escuelataller.dyndns.org

    ReplyDelete
  5. Тhank you foг the good writеuρ.

    ӏt in fаct was a amusemеnt account
    it. Loоk аdѵanсed to far аdԁeԁ agгeeаble from you!
    By the wау, hοw cоuld we cοmmuniсаte?


    Ϻy blog рost: juicers citrus electrical

    ReplyDelete